The stage for WrestleMania Hollywood has officially been revealed.
In a video posted to WWE’s social media page, Corey Graves and Carmella unveiled the set for the 2 night event with the help of skateboarders Leticia Bufoni, Monica Torres and Bri King
The line-up for WrestleMania 39 is as follows:
Night 1 – Saturday 1st April:
- Austin Theory (c) vs. John Cena – Singles match for the United States Championship
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley – Singles match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- The Usos (c) vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn – Tag team match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships.
- Trish Stratus, Lita and Becky Lynch vs. Bayley, IYO SKY and Dakota Kai
- Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul
- The Street Profits vs. The Viking Raiders vs. Alpha Academy vs. Braun Strowman and Ricochet – Men’s WrestleMania Showcase Fatal 4-Way
- Rey Mysterio vs. Dominik Mysterio
Night 2 – Sunday 2nd April:
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes – Singles match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos
- Edge vs. Finn Balor – Hell In A Cell match
- Gunther (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus – Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental Championship
- Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green vs. Natalya and Shotzi– Women’s WrestleMania Showcase Fatal 4-Way
Featured image: WWE