WWE have revealed which matches will be taking place on each night of WrestleMania.
As announced previously, Austin Theory will defend the United States Championship against John Cena in the opening match of the weekend.
While not official, it is highly likely that Roman Reigns defending the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Cody Rhodes will main event the second night. There has been no confirmation as to which match will close the opening night.
The WrestleMania day split is as follows:
Night 1 – Saturday 1st April:
- Austin Theory (c) vs. John Cena – Singles match for the United States Championship
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley – Singles match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- The Usos (c) vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn – Tag team match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships.
- Trish Stratus, Lita and Becky Lynch vs. Bayley, IYO SKY and Dakota Kai
- Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul
- The Street Profits vs. The Viking Raiders vs. Alpha Academy vs. Braun Strowman and Ricochet – Men’s WrestleMania Showcase Fatal 4-Way
- Rey Mysterio vs. Dominik Mysterio
Night 2 – Sunday 2nd April:
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes – Singles match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos
- Edge vs. Finn Balor – Hell In A Cell match
- Gunther (c) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus – Triple Threat match for the Intercontinental Championship
- Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez vs. Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler vs. Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green vs. Natalya and Shotzi– Women’s WrestleMania Showcase Fatal 4-Way
Featured image: WWE