Two championship matches, a steel cage match and more have been announced for AEW Dynamite.
The classic rivalry between Kenny Omega and Jon Moxley will be revisited on Dynamite, intensifying the rivalry between The Elite and The Blackpool Combat Club. To attempt to prevent any interference, the two former AEW World Champions will battle it out inside a steel cage.
The May 3rd edition of AEW Dynamite saw The House of Black issue an open challenge for their Trios Championship, featuring a unique set of rules that includes no disqualifications and a 20 count for countouts. Bandido and The Best Friends have answered the challenge and will compete for the titles on the show.
With only one match officially announced for the Double or Nothing pay-per-view, expect more matches for the event to be revealed on the May 10th episode.
The following matches and segments have been announced to take place on AEW Dynamite:
- Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega – Steel Cage match
- Anna Jay.A.S. vs. Julia Hart – No Holds Barred match
- The House of Black (c) vs. Bandido and The Best Friends – Open house match for the AEW Trios Championships
- We will hear from Christian Cage
- FTR to respond to Jay Lethal and Jeff Jarrett’s challenge
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Daniel Garcia – Singles match for the AEW International Championship
- Rey Fenix vs. Claudio Castagnoli – Double Jeopardy match. The winner will get a future shot at the loser’s championship
Featured image: AEW