All Elite Wrestling have announced the line-up for the February 15th edition of AEW Dynamite.
The triple threat match between Ruby Sogo, Britt Baker and Toni Storm was originally scheduled for January 25th. However, Baker was pulled from the match due to injury. The originally announced 3 way match has been announced to take place on Dynamite.
Mark Briscoe will be in action for a second time on AEW TV. The current ROH Tag Team Champion will be competing on the show in a match against Josh Woods.
To continue the build of Adam Cole’s eventual return to the ring, Cole will be interviewed by Renee Paquette on Dynamite.
Following former Tag Team Champions The Acclaimed losing their titles to The Gunn Club, Max Caster and Anthony Bowens hope to get back to their winning ways. The Acclaimed will team with Billy Gunn and Orange Cassidy to take on the team of Jay Lethal, Jeff Jarrett, Satnam Singh and Sonjay Dutt.
The following matches and segments have been announced for AEW Dynamite:
- Jon Moxley & Claudio Castagnoli vs. RUSH & Preston Vance – Texas Tornado Match
- Brian Cage vs. “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry
- Mark Briscoe vs. Josh Woods
- Toni Storm vs. Britt Baker vs. Ruby Soho
- Hangman Page vs. Kip Sabian
- The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens), “Daddy Ass” Billy Gunn & Orange Cassidy vs. Jay Lethal, Jeff Jarrett, Satnam Singh & Sonjay Dutt
- AEW World Champion MJF is obligated to appear
- Jim Ross interviews Wardlow
- Renee Paquette interviews Adam Cole
Featured image: AEW