The January 11th edition of AEW Dynamite will be broadcast live from The Forum in Los Angeles, California. The conclusion of the best of 7 series and the return of a former AEW World Champion to action are the announced highlights of the show.
Following multiple physical and verbal altercations with Jon Moxley, “Hangman” Adam Page will be back in action on Dynamite. Page will take on Moxley to attempt to gain retribution against the man who put the cowboy on the shelf with a concussion for multiple weeks. Page was not cleared on the January 4th episode, but hopes to be clear for the LA show.
With The Elite and Death Triangle tied at 3 wins each in their best of 7 series, the final match will be taking place on Dynamite. The last match will be a ladder match, with the winners being crowned the Undisputed AEW Trios Champions.
Bryan Danielson will begin his journey to the Revolution pay-per-view, where The American Dragon hopes to face MJF for the AEW World Championship in a 1 hour Iron Man match. Danielson will face Konosuke Takeshita on Dynamite.
The following matches and segments have been announced to take place on AEW Dynamite:
- The Elite (3) vs. Death Triangle (3) – Best of 7 series match 7. The winners will become the AEW Trios Champions
- Bryan Danielson vs. Konosuke Takeshita
- “Hangman” Adam Page vs. Jon Moxley
- We will hear from The Jericho Appreciation Society
- Jungle Boy and Hook vs. Big Bill and Lee Moriarty
- Jamie Hayter and Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. vs. Toni Storm and Saraya
Featured image: AEW