The return match for “Hangman” Adam Page has been confirmed.
The former AEW World Champion joined Tony Schiavone to provide a medical update. Page stated that while he is not cleared to compete right now, if he takes a red eye flight and passes the concussion protocol, he will be allowed to compete at the LA show on January 11th.
Page went on to say that the opponent for the return match will be Jon Moxley, who was responsible for the initial concussion. The brought out Mox, who claimed that the result of the upcoming match won’t be any different.
The concussion occurred on the October 18th edition of Dynamite, where a lariat by Moxley caused the match to be stopped prematurely. Page would not be seen until November 30th, where Page would attack Moxley while not cleared to compete.
The line-up for the January 11th edition of AEW Dynamite is as follows:
- Saraya & Toni Storm vs. Britt Baker & Jamie Hayter
- Death Triangle (PAC, Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fenix) vs. The Elite (Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks) – Match 7 in the best of 7 series.
- Jon Moxley vs. Hangman Adam Page
- JungleHOOK (Jungle Boy & HOOK) vs. Lee Moriarty & Big Bill
- Bryan Danielson vs. Konosuke Takeshita
Featured image: AEW