The November 2nd edition of AEW Dynamite will be broadcast live from the Chesapeake Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. The show will see 4 championship matches and the continuation to the Full Gear pay-per-view take place.
Jon Moxley will attempt to continue the World Title defence against MJF at Full Gear by taking part in a World Title Eliminator match against Lee Moriarty. If Moriarty is victorious, he will receive a future opportunity at the AEW World Championship in the future.
Chris Jericho will hope to continue his dominance while holding the Ring of Honor World Championship. Jericho will hold an open challenge against a former ROH Champion on Dynamite.
TBS Champion Jade Cargill will be putting the title on the line in the hope to continue the lengthy title reign as the inaugural champion and the lengthy undefeated streak. Cargill’s opponent on Dynamite will be Marina Shafir.
Billy Gunn’s birthday took place on November 1st. AEW World Champions The Acclaimed will be celebrating Daddy Ass’ big day on Dynamite as they host a birthday bash.
The following matches and segments will be taking place on AEW Dynamite:
- Jon Moxley vs. Lee Moriarty – AEW World Championship Eliminator match
- The Acclaimed to present Daddy Ass’ Birthday Bash
- Darby Allin vs. Jay Lethal
- Chris Jericho (c) vs. A former Ring of Honor Champion – Singles match for the ROH World Championship
- Jade Cargill (c) vs. Marina Shafir – Singles match for the TBS Championship
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Luchasaurus vs. Rey Fenix – Triple Threat match for the All Atlantic Championship
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Brian Cage – Singles match for the ROH TV Championship
- Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. and Saraya to sit down with Renee Paquette
Featured image: AEW