The July 19th edition of NXT 2.0 will see the next challenger for the Women’s Championship decided and a title match take place.
It has been announced that a 20 woman Battle Royal will be taking place, with the winner challenging Mandy Rose for the NXT Women’s Championship at some point in the near future. The announced names are Alba Fyre, Amari Miller, Arianna Grace, Cora Jade, Elektra Lopez, Fallon Henley, Indi Hartwell, Ivy Nile, Katana Chance, Kayden Carter, Kiana James, Lash Legend, Nikkita Lyons, Sarray, Sloane Jacobs, Tatum Paxley, Tiffany Stratton, Valentina Feroz, Wendy Choo, and Yulisa Leon.
It should be noted that Roxanne Perez is not amongst the listed names for the battle royal. It is assumed that Perez is selling the attack from July 12th, which was instigated by Perez’s former partner Cora Jade.
NXT stars Solo Sikoa and Von Wagner were both backstage at the July 15th episode of SmackDown, resulting in an altercation between the two superstars. Footage of this will be airing on NXT.
Also on NXT, the NXT UK Tag Team Championships will be defended. It has been announced by WWE that current champions Brooks Jensen & Josh Briggs will be putting the titles on the line against the former champions Pretty Deadly.
The following matches and segments have been announced for NXT:
- Brooks Jensen & Josh Briggs (c) vs. Pretty Deadly – Tag team match for the NXT UK Tag Team Championships
- 20-woman battle royal for the right to challenge Mandy Rose for the NXT Women’s Championship
- Cameron Grimes vs. JD McDonagh
- Damon Kemp vs. Roderick Strong
- The in-ring debut of Axiom
- Identities of The Dyad will be revealed
- Video of the altercation between Solo Sikoa and Von Wagner from SmackDown
Featured image: WWE