The Nigerian Giant Omos is the latest WWE Superstar to qualify for the Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match.
The former Raw Tag Team Champion faced Riddle in a qualifying match on the June 20th edition of Monday Night Raw. Riddle, who faced Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship on the June 17th SmackDown, was still selling the effects of the match with The Tribal Chief. Riddle started out with a flurry of offence, but was quickly neutralised by Omos. Riddle would attempt to fight back, but was slammed by the mat by Omos. The Nigerian Giant would then pin Riddle to advance.
Seth Rollins, who has also qualified for the Money in the Bank match, would come to the ring after the match and attack Riddle, sending The Original Bro out of the ring before addressing the WWE Universe. Rollins stated that no one can beat Roman Reigns but himself, and that the champion ahs been dodging his former Shield brother since the Royal Rumble. The Visionary the said that he will win the contract once again, teasing that the cash-in would be greater than the one in the main event of WrestleMania 31. Riddle would try to jump Rollins to get some payback, but was hit with a stomp to close out the segment.
The updated line-up for Money in the Bank is as follows:
- Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match – Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Omos and Seth Rollins have qualified, with 4 more entrants TBD.
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya – Singles match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match – Lacey Evans, Liv Morgan, Asuka, Alexa Bliss and Raquel Rodriguez have qualified, with 3 more entrants TBD.
- The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits – Tag Team match for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championships.
- Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley – Singles match for the United States Championship.
Featured image: WWE