More entrants have been added to the Men’s and Women’s Money in the Bank ladder matches.
On the June 17th SmackDown, Raquel Rodriguez would defeat Shayna Baszler in a Money in the Bank qualifying match. Rodriguez would defeat Baszler via pinfall to gain entry into the match, which will be Rodriguez’s first time competing in the iconic WWE ladder match. The recent debutant on SmackDown will join Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan and Lacey Evans as entrants into the ladder match for a title opportunity.
On the June 10th edition of SmackDown, Sheamus and McIntyre took part in a qualifying match for Money in the Bank. However, the match would end in a no contest as the result of a double disqualification. Despite neither superstar being victorious, both would confront WWE Official Adam Pearce and demand to be placed in the match. On June 17th, Adam Pearce would announce that both men will be in the match.
The updated line-up for the Money in the Bank Premium Live Event is as follows:
- Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match – Sheamus, Drew McIntyre and Seth Rollins have qualified, with 5 more entrants TBD.
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Rhea Ripley – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya – Singles match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match – Lacey Evans, Liv Morgan, Alexa Bliss and Raquel Rodriguez have qualified, with 4 more entrants TBD.
- The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits – Tag Team match for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championships.
Featured image: WWE