The March 29th edition of NXT 2.0 will be the final episode before Stand & Deliver, with the Premium Live Event taking place on Saturday April 2nd.
The final entrant into the North American Championship ladder match will be decided in a Fatal 4 Way match. The winner will join Carmelo Hayes (c), Santos Escobar, Solo Sikoa and Grayson Waller in the ladder match for the title at Stand & Deliver.
Similarly with Raw, WWE have loaded the NXT card with pre-announced matches to hype up Stand & Deliver, with Imperium, Nikkita Lyons and Von Wagner among the stars competing on the show.
The following matches have been announced to take place on NXT:
- Nikkita Lyons will be in action
- Joe Gacy vs. Draco Anthony
- Ivy Nile vs. Tiffany Stratton
- Josh Briggs and Brooks Jensen vs. Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde
- Von Wagner vs. Bodhi Hayward
- LA Knight and MSK vs. Imperium (Gunther, Marcel Barthel and Fabian Aichner)
- Last Chance Qualifier for the NXT North American Title Ladder Match: Roderick Strong vs. A-Kid vs. Cameron Grimes. The winner will be added to the ladder match at Stand & Deliver.
Featured image: WWE