WWE will once again be producing parody movie trailers to promote WrestleMania 39 in Hollywood, California.
As reported by WrestleVotes, the films being parodied and the stars involved will be as follows:
- Top Gun starring The Miz and Maryse
- Stranger Things starring The Judgment Day
- 40 Year Old Virgin starring The Brawling Brutes and Drew McIntyre
- Batman and The Joker starring Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins
- Goodfellas starring The Bloodline
Fans have been hoping of a repeat of the promotional videos since WrestleMania was last in Hollywood in 2005 for the 21st iteration of the event.
The trailers used for that event would see John Cena and JBL parody in A Few Good Men, Eddie Guerrero and Booker T parody Pulp Fiction, various stars parody Taxi Driver, Stone Cold Steve Austin parody Gladiator and Triple H parody Braveheart.
Featured image: WWE