Riddle has earned the opportunity to compete at the Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match, being the 6th superstar to qualify.
A Battle Royale took place in the opening match of the June 27th Raw, where the winner would advance to Money in the Bank. Stars from both Raw and SmackDown competed in the last chance match to earn a spot in the iconic ladder match.
The Battle Royale saw The Miz and Riddle fight their way to the final two in the match. Both men would go over the top rope and land onto the apron. Riddle would hit The Miz with an RKO to win the match and join Seth Rollins, Omos, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus and Sami Zayn at the Premium Live Event.
The updated line-up for Money in the Bank is now as follows:
- Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match – Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Omos, Riddle, Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins have qualified, with 1 more entrant TBD.
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya – Singles match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match – Lacey Evans, Liv Morgan, Shotzi, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch and Raquel Rodriguez have qualified.
- The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits – Tag Team match for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championships.
- Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley – Singles match for the United States Championship.
Featured image: WWE