Logan Paul has previewed his ring attire for WrestleMania 38.
The YouTube star recently posted a sketch on social media of the ring gear he intends to wear for the WWE in-ring debut.
Logan Paul will be competing in a tag team match at WrestleMania 38. Paul will be teaming with The Miz to face the team of Rey and Dominik Mysterio on Saturday April 2nd. Logan Paul has appeared on multiple editions of Monday Night Raw to hype up the match, and has gotten physical with The Mysterios. Logan Paul would hit Dominik Mysterio with a Skull Crushing Finale on the February 21st episode of the red brand:
The current card for WrestleMania 38 is as follows:
Saturday April 2nd:
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey – Singles match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- The Miz and Logan Paul vs. Rey and Dominik Mysterio.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Happy Corbin
- Kevin Owens to host a special edition of “The KO Show” with guest “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.
- The Usos (c) vs. Rick Boogs and Shinsuke Nakamura – Tag team match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships.
Sunday April 3rd:
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (c) – Champion vs. Champion match for the WWE and Universal Championships.
- Johnny Knoxville vs. Sami Zayn – Anything goes match.
- Queen Zelina and Carmella (c) vs. Sasha Banks and Naomi vs. Rhea Ripley and Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler and Natalya – Fatal 4 Way Tag team match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships.
- Edge vs. AJ Styles
- Pat McAfee vs. Austin Theory.
- RK-Bro (c) vs. The Street Profits vs. Alpha Academy – Triple threat Tag team match for the Raw Tag Team Championships.
Featured image: Dexerto