YouTube star and boxer Logan Paul will be making his in-ring debut for WWE at WrestleMania 38. Logan Paul will team with The Miz to take on the team of Rey and Dominik Mysterio.
The announcement was made on the February 21st episode of Monday Night Raw. The Miz has been feuding with the father and son duo for a number of weeks, with inference in matches taking place from both parties. At the Elimination Chamber Premium Live Event, Rey Mysterio defeated The Miz on the pre-show thanks to help from Dominik, which pushed The Miz to breaking point. The A lister stated in a post-match interview that he was going to call backup to deal with Rey and Dominik.
On Raw, The Miz hosted a Miz TV segment with Rey and Dominik Mysterio in the ring. The Miz challenged the former tag team champions to a match at WrestleMania and then revealed Logan Paul to be his partner.
The YouTube star received heavy boos from the South Carolina audience following the live appearance. Following the appearance by Paul, the Mysterios accepted. Logan Paul and The Miz would go on to attack Rey and Dominik to stand tall and end the segment.
This will not be Logan Paul’s first appearance at WrestleMania. The YouTube star appeared at WrestleMania 37, being in the corner of Sami Zayn as Zayn faced Kevin Owens. Paul would receive a stunner from Owens after the match.
The current card for WrestleMania 38 is as follows:
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (c) – Winner takes all match for the WWE and Universal Championships.
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Ronda Rousey – Singles match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Edge vs. TBA – An open challenge has been issued.
- The Miz and Logan Paul vs. Rey and Dominik Mysterio.
Featured image: Wrestling Inc.