The May 29th edition of WWE SmackDown has been pre-taped due to the roster being in London as part of an international tour.
Tapings took place in Albany, New York following the May 22nd taping of Friday Night SmackDown. Due to the show being pre-taped, those in attendance have provided spoilers to the results and events that took place on the show.
The following events and results took place during the SmackDown tapings. The spoilers have been provided courtesy of Wrestling Inc:
- RK-Bro and The Usos signed the contract for their Title Unification match at WrestleMania Backlash. A brawl broke out and ended with Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns getting involved. Reigns and McIntyre fought each other and faced off.
- Drew McIntyre defeated Sami Zayn in a Steel Cage match
- WWE Intercontinental Champion Ricochet retained over Shanky. A split between Jinder Mahal and Shanky was teased after the match
- Raquel Rodriguez defeated an enhancement talent in a squash match. This was Rodriguez’s first match on SmackDown.
- Happy Talk segment that ended with Madcap Moss and Happy Baron Corbin brawling
- Naomi defeated Shayna Baszler
- Xavier Woods defeated Ridge Holland
- Sheamus defeated Kofi Kingston
- I Quit Beat The Clock Challenge: Ronda Rousey defeated Shotzi
- I Quit Beat The Clock Challenge: SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Aliyah ended with the clock expiring while Flair had the Figure Four/Figure Eight applied on Aliyah
Featured image: WWE