Major implications for Double or Nothing and more to take place on the May 3rd episode of AEW Dynamite.
On the April 26th edition of Dynamite, Sammy Guevara would defeat Darby Allin to earn the right to challenge MJF for the AEW World Championship at Double or Nothing. However, it was announced after the match that a tag team match would take place on May 3rd, with MJF and Guevara teaming up to take on the team of Jungle Boy and Darby Allin. If MJF and Guevara win the match, the Double or Nothing main event will remain a singles match. However, if MJF and Guevara are defeated by Allin and Jungle Boy, the match will become a Fatal 4-Way.
Also on the April 26th episode, Roderick Strong would make a surprise debut for AEW, coming to the aide of Adam Cole. Strong will be making his in-ring debut for the promotion as he teams with Cole, Orange Cassidy and Bandido to take on the Jericho Appreciation Society.
The following matches and segments have been announced for AEW Dynamite:
- Adam Cole, Orange Cassidy, Bandido and Roderick Strong vs. The Jericho Appreciation Society
- Tres De Mayo Trios Battle Royale
- Ricky Starks vs. Juice Robinson
- We will hear from The Elite
- Saraya vs. Willow Nightingale
- Darby Allin and Jungle Boy vs. MJF and Sammy Guevara – if Allin and Jungle Boy win, the AEW World Championship match at Double or Nothing becomes a Fatal 4-Way
Featured image: AEW