Three championship matches and MJF appearing live are amongst the announced matches and segments for the March 15th episode.
The show will be airing live in Winnipeg Canada, which is the hometowns of Kenny Omega and Chris Jericho. Each of the Canadian former AEW World Champions will be looking to become champions once again, as each man has assembled a respective team to challenge for the AEW Trios Championships.
Kenny Omega will team with The Young Bucks and Chris Jericho will team with JAS members Sammy Guevara and Daniel Garcia, with both teams challenging The House of Black.
Jade Cargill will be putting the TBS Title on the line. With Cargill proclaiming that she has taken down all that AEW has to offer, the champ will issue an open challenge to Canada’s finest.
The final championship to be defended on Dynamite is the International Championship, which is the rebranded name for the All Atlantic Championship. Orange Cassidy will put the title on the line against Jeff Jarrett on the show.
Real life events have bled onto TV. QT Marshall claims he knows who is responsible for Wardlow’s car being broken into. Marshall will present QTV to expose what really happened to the former champion’s vehicle.
Following a successful retention against Bryan Danielson at AEW Revolution, MJF will be appearing live for a huge celebration. The AEW World Champion will host his second Bar Mitzvah on Dynamite.
The line-up for the March 15th episode of Dynamite is as follows:
- Jade Cargill (c) vs. TBD – Open challenge for the TBS Championship
- The House Of Black (c)vs. The Elite (Kenny Omega & the Young Bucks) vs. Jericho Appreciation Society – 3 way match for the AEW Trios Championship.
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Jeff Jarrett – Singles match for the AEW International Championship
- Hangman Page & Dark Order vs. Blackpool Combat Club
- MJF’s Re-Bar Mitzvah
- QTV with QT Marshall
- We will hear from The Outcasts (Saraya, Toni Storm & Ruby Soho)
Featured image: AEW