The AEW Revolution card grows following the February 22nd edition of AEW Dynamite.
Ricky Starks claimed that he was done with Chris Jericho, and was looking for an opponent at the pay-per-view, issuing an open challenge. Peter Avalon appeared to accept, but was taken out by Jericho. Following some provoking by Starks, the rematch was announced for Revolution, with the stipulation being that the Jericho Appreciation Society will be banned from ringside.
The AEW Women’s Championship will be on the line at the event in a 3 way match. Champion Jamie Hayter will put the title on the line against 2 opponents, as Hayter defends against both Saraya and Ruby Soho.
The updated confirmed card for AEW Revolution is as follows:
- MJF (c) vs. Bryan Danielson – 60 minute Ironman match for the AEW World Championship
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Wardlow – Singles match for the TNT Championship
- The Gunn Club (c) vs. The Acclaimed vs. TBD vs. TBD – 4 way match for the AEW Tag Team Championships
- Jon Moxley vs. “Hangman” Adam Page – Texas Deathmatch
- Chris Jericho vs. Ricky Starks – JAS banned from ringside
- The Elite (c) vs. The House of Black – Trios match for the AEW Trios Championship
- Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Ruby Soho vs. Saraya – 3 way match for the AEW Women’s Championship
Featured image: AEW