The rivalry between Belair and Bliss is far from over.
Alexa Bliss will get one more opportunity at the title at the Royal Rumble Premium Live Event as she challenges Bianca Belair for the Raw Women’s Championship.
Bliss confronted Belair on the January 16th edition of WWE Raw. While Bliss referenced the Women’s Rumble match, the champion offered the former Raw Women’s Champion a fast track, offering a singles match at the event. Bliss would accept and a brawl would ensue.
The brawl would make its way to the ringside area. Belair set up 2 chairs and attempted to deliver a KOD to Bliss onto the chairs. However, Uncle Howdy would appear to distract the EST, allowing Bliss to hit a DDT on the floor to stand tall.
The first time that Alexa Bliss challenged Bianca Belair for the title, Bliss was disqualified due to Wyatt related distractions.
The updated card for the Royal Rumble is as follows:
- Men’s Royal Rumble Match – Kofi Kingston, Santos Escobar, Bobby Lashley, Seth Rollins, Austin Theory, Cody Rhodes and Ricochet have been officially announced
- Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight – Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Women’s Royal Rumble match – Liv Morgan, Candice LeRae and Rhea Ripley been officially announced
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Kevin Owens – Singles match for the Undisputed WWE Championship
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship
Featured image: WWE