All Elite Wrestling will present a festive episode on December 21st, in what will be the last episode of Dynamite before Christmas. the show is entitled Holiday Bash, and will see a title match and the continuation of the best of 7 series take place.
The championship that will be defended on the show is the AEW Women’s Championship. Current champion Jamie Hayter will be putting the title on the line against Hikaru Shida on Dynamite.
On the December 14th episode of the show, Death Triangle would go up 3-1 in their best of 7 series against The Elite, with the winners being crowned the AEW Trios Champions. Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks will need to win every remaining match to become the new champions. The 4th match would see Death Triangle once again use the hammer to their advantage and pick up the victory. Omega was not happy with this, and declared that the next match would be competed under No Disqualification rules.
Multiple Grammy Award nominee Rick Ross will be appearing on Dynamite. Ross will mediate a face to face between former AEW World Tag Team Champions Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee.
The end of Winter is Coming special would see MJF successfully retain the AEW World Championship against Ricky Starks. After the match, Bryan Danielson would confront the champ, chasing him from the ringside area. Danielson is set to address the AEW fans on Dynamite.
The following matches and segments have been announced to take place on AEW Dynamite:
- Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Hikaru Shida – Singles math for the AEW Women’s Championship
- FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) vs. The Gunns (Austin & Colten Gunn)
- The Elite (Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks) vs. Death Triangle (PAC, Rey Fenix, Penta El Zero Miedo) – Match 5 in the best of 7 series
- Bryan Danielson set to speak
- Ricky Starks will appear on the show
- Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland meet face to face with Rick Ross as mediator
Featured image: AEW