The December 9th edition of AEW Rampage has been pre-taped, with the tapings taking place after the December 7th Dynamite went off of the air. The show will be broadcast from the H-E-B Center in Cedar Park, Texas. This will also be the final episode of ROH associated programming before the Final Battle pay-per-view, which takes place on Saturday December 10th.
Multiple championship matches will be taking place on the show. First, AEW All Atlantic Champion orange Cassidy will be in action on Rampage, with the title on the line in Cassidy’s match. A non-AEW championship will also be defended, as Hikaru Shida defends her Regina Di Wave Championship against The Bunny on the show.
Former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley will also be competing on the show. Mox will be facing off against Konosuke Takeshita on Rampage.
The following matches and segments have been announced to take place on AEW Rampage:
- Orange Cassidy to defend the AEW All Atlantic Championship
- Hikaru Shida (c) vs. The Bunny – Singles match for the Regina Di Wave Championship
- Jon Moxley vs. Konosuke Takeshita
- Athena to speak
- Ruby Soho and Tay Melo to speak
- The Firm’s Lee Moriarty and Big Bill in action
Featured image: AEW