The November 23rd edition of AEW Dynamite will be broadcast live from the Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois. The show will see two championship matches take place, along with a tournament final and the fallout from the Full Gear pay-per-view.
The Full Gear pay-per-view ended in controversial circumstances, where William Regal would shockingly turn on Jon Moxley. The actions would allow MJF to defeat Moxley and become the new AEW World Champion. William Regal will explain his reasons on the show.
MJF will also find out who will be his first challenger on Dynamite. Ethan Page and Ricky Starks will compete in the finals of the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament. The winner will face MJF for the title at the Winter is Coming special episode of Dynamite.
At Full Gear, Ring of Honor World Champion Chris Jericho successfully retained the title against Bryan Danielson, Claudio Castagnoli and Sammy Guevara. Jericho will have no time to rest though, as the ROH Title will be on the line on Dynamite. Jericho’s challenger will be New Japan Pro Wrestling legend Tomohiro Ishii.
The following matches and segments will be taking place on Dynamite:
- Chris Jericho (c) vs. Tomohiro Ishii – Singles match for the Ring of Honor World Championship
- Ethan Page vs. Ricky Starks – Final match in the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament
- Death Triangle vs. The Elite – Best of 7 series match 2 [Death Triangle are currently 1-0 up]
- Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Jake Hager – Singles match for the All Atlantic Championship
- William Regal speaks following his shocking actions at Full Gear
- Footage from Jade Cargill confronting Bow Wow
- The fallout from Full Gear
Featured image: AEW