The October 5th edition of AEW Dynamite marks the 3 year anniversary of the company. The show will see a championship defended and MJF competing on the show.
The championship that will be defended is the TNT Championship. Title holder Wardlow will be facing Brian Cage on Dynamite with the title on the line in what is Cage’s first match on Dynamite in over a year.
MJF will face off against Wheeler Yuta on Dynamite. The holder of the Casino Ladder Match chip will take on the Blackpool Combat Club member in what is a rare Dynamite match for MJF. Each have verbally and physically traded blows in the past few weeks, leading to the formation of this match on the anniversary Dynamite.
Following The Acclaimed becoming the new AEW Tag Team Champions at AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam, a celebration will take place on the October 5th Dynamite. October 5th has been declared Nation Scissoring Day, with the champions and Billy Gunn celebrating the recent title win.
The following matches and segments have been announced for AEW Dynamite:
- Wardlow (c) vs. Brian Cage – Singles match for the TNT Championship.
- MJF vs. Wheeler Yuta
- RUSH vs. Hangman Page
- Darby Allin vs. Jay Lethal
- Daniel Garcia & Bryan Danielson vs. Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara
- National Scissoring Day Celebration with The Acclaimed & Billy Gunn
- Luchasaurus In Action
- Toni Storm, Athena, & Willow Nightingale vs. Jamie Hayter, Serena Deeb, & Penelope Ford – Six Woman Tag Team match.
Featured image: AEW