The September 20th edition of WWE NXT has been pre-taped, with the tapings taking place at the Performance Center in Orlando, Florida on September 14th.
Those in attendance have been able to provide results to the matches that took place during the tapings. The spoilers have been obtained via Wrestling Headlines.
The following events took place at the September 20th tapings:
- Nathan Frazer defeated Axiom to tie their Best of 3 Series, 1-1
- Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne defeated Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley. Unified NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose was at ringside
- The Schism’s Joe Gacy, Rip Fowler and Jagger Reid come out to the ring for a promo. A masked woman with a hoodie on is seen watching from the back of the crowd. This may have been the person seen getting a smiley button from The Dyad in the background of a backstage segment earlier this month that also featured Kiana James and Arianna Grace. Edris Enofe and Malik Blade interrupt and challenge The Dyad to a match
- The Dyad defeated Edris Enofe and Malik Blade
- Cora Jade defeated Wendy Choo. After the match, Lash Legend attacked Choo and left her laying in the middle of the ring while Jade laughed from the entrance-way
- Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward defeated Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams. After the match, Chase and Bodhi joined Thea Hail for a big celebration in the crowd with the Chase University student section
- Oro Mensah (fka Oliver Carter) debuted with a win over Grayson Waller, thanks to an assist from Apollo Crews. Crews now has a tear coming down his cheek under the eye Waller injured a few weeks ago
- JD McDonagh defeated Tyler Bate. This was one of the better NXT matches as of late. Unified NXT Champion Bron Breakker came out after the match for a face-off with JD, but Ilja Dragunov interrupted for a huge reaction and he appears to be no longer injured. The three faced off in the ring to end the episode
Featured image: Wrestling Headlines