The July 27th edition of AEW Dynamite will be a “Fight For The Fallen” special episode of the All Elite Wrestling flagship show.
The show will be broadcast live from the DCU Center in Worcester, MA, featuring a big return to the ring and multiple title matches. The big return on Dynamite regards Bryan Danielson, who has been out of action since the Anarchy in the Arena match at AEW Double or Nothing. The American Dragon announced his return at the San Diego Comic Con, stating that the return opponent will be Daniel Garcia.
The top championships in the men’s and women’s divisions will also be defended on Dynamite. Following Miyu Yamashita defeating AEW Women’s Champion Thunder Rosa in a non-title match on AEW Dark, Yamashita will be facing Rosa for the title on Dynamite. Interim AEW World Champion Jon Moxley will also be defending his championship at Fight For the Fallen, with Rush being the opponent for Mox.
The following matches and segments have been announced for AEW Fight For The Fallen:
- Jon Moxley (c) vs. Rush – Singles match for the Interim AEW Championship.
- Tony Nese and Mark Sterling vs. Swerve – 2 on 1 handicap match. Keith Lee is barred from ringside
- Thunder Rosa (c) vs. Miyu Yamashita – Singles match for the AEW Women’s Championship
- Ricky Starks (c) vs. Danhausen – Singles match for the FTW Championship
- Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia.
- Dante Martin vs. Sammy Guevara.
- We will hear from Jungle Boy.
Featured image: AEW