The final participant for the Men’s Money In The Bank match has been determined on the July 1st episode of SmackDown.
The final spot was determined in a Fatal 4 Way match, which saw Madcap Moss vs. Ezekiel vs. Happy Corbin vs. The Miz. The ending of the match would see Corbin hit the End of Days onto Ezekiel. However, Madcap Moss would capitalise on this my dumping Corbin out of the ring and pinning Ezekiel to become victorious.
The updated line-up for the Money in the Bank Premium Live Event is as follows:
- Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match – Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Riddle, Omos, Sami Zayn, Madcap Moss and Seth Rollins have qualified
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya – Singles match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
- Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match – Lacey Evans, Liv Morgan, Shotzi, Asuka, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss and Raquel Rodriguez have qualified.
- The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits – Tag Team match for the WWE Undisputed Tag Team Championships.
- Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley – Singles match for the United States Championship.
Featured image: WWE