Two more matches for the Hell in a Cell Premium Live Event on the May 30th edition of Monday Night Raw.
The first match announced is a mixed 6 man tag team match. The Judgment Day faction comprising of Rhea Ripley, Damian Priest and Edge will be making their debut as a trio. The Judgment day will be facing off against Finn Balor, AJ Styles and Liv Morgan at Hell in a Cell.
The second match confirmed for the event is a title match, which will see United States Champion Theory put the title on the line against Mustafa Ali. On the May 30th Raw, Ali was in a championship contender’s match against Ciampa, but the match ended in disqualification following interference from Theory. Ali the got a United States Championship match immediately after, but came up short against Theory. After the match, WWE Official Adam Pearce came to the entrance ramp and made the announcement that the rematch would be taking place at Hell in a Cell.
The following matches have been confirmed for Hell in a Cell:
- Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka vs. Becky Lynch – Triple threat match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Cody Rhodes vs. Seth Rollins – Hell in a Cell match.
- Kevin Owens vs. Ezekiel.
- Bobby Lashley vs. MVP and Omos – 2 on 1 handicap match.
- Theory (c) vs. Mustafa Ali – Singles match for the United States Championship.
- Edge, Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley vs. Finn Balor, AJ Styles and Live Morgan.
Featured image: WWE