The May 25th edition of AEW Dynamite will air live from Las Vegas, Nevada. This will be the final episode of Dynamite before the Double or Nothing pay-per-view, which will be taking place on Sunday, May 29th.
The finals of each of the respective Owen Hart Foundation Men’s and Women’s tournaments will be decided on the show. Samoa Joe will be facing Kyle O’Reilly with the winner facing Adam Cole in the finals at Double or Nothing. In regards to the Women’s Tournament, Toni Storm will face Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. The winner will face Ruby Soho or Kris Statlander in the finals.
AEW will present the final build to matches taking place at Double or Nothing on Dynamite. This will include World Champion “hangman” Adam Page going face to face with CM Punk ahead of the World Title match at Double or Nothing. To build to the Tag Team Championship 3 way at the pay-per-view, one member from each respective team will be competing in a triple threat match to hope to build some winning momentum ahead of the title match.
The following matches have been announced to take place on Dynamite by All Elite Wrestling:
- The final build to Double or Nothing
- Toni Storm vs. Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D – Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament Semi-final match.
- Samoa Joe vs. Kyle O’Reilly – Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament –Semi-final match.
- Shawn Spears vs. Wardlow – Steel Cage Match with Special Guest Referee: MJF): If Wardlow wins, he will face MJF at Double or Nothing.
- Hangman Page & CM Punk to meet face-to-face.
- Jungle Boy vs. Swerve Strickland vs. Ricky Starks
- FTR (c) vs. Roppongi Vice – Tag team match for the ROH World Tag Team Championships.
Featured image: AEW