The May 11th edition of AEW Dynamite will be broadcast live from the UBS Arena at Belmont Park in Long Island, New York. The show will continue the build to the Double or Nothing pay-per-view, as there are only 3 episodes of Dynamite left before Double or Nothing.
The Owen Hart Foundation Men’s and Women’s tournaments will officially get under way on Dynamite. Following the brackets for both the men’s and women’s tournaments now being established, first round matches in both tournaments will be taking place on Dynamite.
A championship will be defended on Dynamite. Following the probable match due to take place between Jurassic Express and Team Taz at Double or Nothing, Jungle Boy will hope to strike first as he will be facing Team Taz member Ricky Starks for the FTW Title.
The rivalry between MJF and Wardlow will be taken to the next level on Dynamite. Following weeks of Wardlow being handcuffed and humiliated by his former boss, Mr. Mayhem will be getting a future match against MJF. The contract signing and stipulation will be revealed on Dynamite.
The following matches and segments have been announced to take place on Dynamite:
- The Jericho Appreciation Society to give a victory speech.
- MJF vs. Wardlow contract signing and stipulation reveal.
- CM Punk vs. John Silver.
- Ricky Starks (c) vs. Jungle Boy – Singles match for the FTW Championship.
- Toni Storm vs. Jamie Hayter – The Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament opening round match
- Adam Cole vs. Dax Harwood – The Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament opening round match.
- Jeff Hardy vs. Darby Allin – The Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament opening round match.
Featured image: WWE