The April 27th edition of AEW Dynamite will be broadcast live from the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A title match, a street fight and tag team champions colliding are all amongst the announced matches due to take place.
The TNT Title will be on the line on Dynamite. Following Sammy Guevara defeating Scorpio Sky to become a 3 time champion at Battle of the Belts 2, Sky will be getting a rematch on the show. The rematch will be taking place under ladder match rules.
FTR will be facing off against each other on AEW Dynamite, as Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler will go one on one for the first time ever. The winner of the match will qualify for the Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament. It has also been announced that CM Punk will be providing commentary for the match.
The following matches have been announced to take place on Dynamite:
- Sammy Guevara (c) vs. Scorpio Sky – Ladder match for the TNT Championship.
- Dax Harwood vs. Cash Wheeler – Qualifying match for the Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament. CM Punk will be providing commentary.
- Lance Archer vs. Wardlow.
- The Young Bucks, Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish vs. The Varsity Blondes, Dante Martin, Brock Anderson and Lee Johnson.
- Hikaru Shida vs. Serena Deeb – Philadelphia Street Fight.
Featured image: AEW