AEW have announced multiple matches to take place on the upcoming April 27th edition of Dynamite. Announced matches include a title match, a street fight and tag team champions facing each other.
The TNT Championship will be defended on April 27th. Following Sammy Guevara becoming the TNT Champion for a third time after defeating Scorpio Sky at Battle of the Belts 2, the rematch has been set. Sky will attempt to recapture the title from Guevara, but this time the match will be a ladder match.
The Ring of Honor Tag Team Champions will be facing each other on Dynamite. In a qualifying match for the Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament, Dax Harwood will face Cash Wheeler on April 27th.
Hikaru Shida and Serena Deeb will also be facing off on Dynamite, but the match will be contested under no disqualification rules, as the match has been promoted as a Philadelphia Street Fight.
The following matches have been announced to take place on the April 27th Dynamite:
- Sammy Guevara (c) vs. Scorpio Sky – Ladder match for the TNT Championship.
- Dax Harwood vs. Cash Wheeler – Qualifying match for the Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament.
- Undisputed Elite vs. Dante Martin, Varsity Blonds, Brock Anderson, and Lee Johnson.
- Wardlow vs. Lance Archer.
- Hikaru Shida vs. Serena Deeb – Philadelphia Street Fight.
Featured image: AEW