An added stipulation has been added to a match taking place at the Elimination Chamber premium Live Event. It was announced that Ronda Rousey will have to compete with one arm tied behind her back during that match that will see Rousey team with Naomi to take on Charlotte Flair and Sonya Deville.
The contract signing for the event took place during the pre-taped SmackDown, which aired on February 18th. Flair and Deville signed their names first and handed the contract over to Naomi and Rousey. The WWE Official then stated that Rousey was quoted in an interview earlier in the week saying that she could beat both Flair and Deville with one arm tied behind her back. Deville then showed that this stipulation had been added to the contract, and offered the team of Naomi and Rousey to back out if they wish. Instead, Ronda Rousey and Naomi signed their names and went on to flip the table, standing tall at the end of the segment.
The Elimination Chamber Premium Live Event takes place on Saturday February 18th. The following matches have been announced to take place:
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. AJ Styles vs. Austin Theory vs. Riddle vs. Brock Lesnar – Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship.
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lita – Singles match for the Raw Women’s Championship.
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Goldberg – Singles match for the Universal Championship.
- The Usos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders – Tag team match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Madcap Moss – Falls count anywhere match
- Bianca Belair vs. Liv Morgan vs. Nikki A.S.H. vs. Rhea Ripley vs. Doudrop vs. Alexa Bliss – Women’s Elimination Chamber match. The winner will face the Raw Women’s Champion at WrestleMania.
- Ronda Rousey and Naomi vs. Sonya Deville and Charlotte Flair – Ronda Rousey will have one arm tied behind her back.
- Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz
Featured image: WWE