The February 15th edition of NXT 2.0 will be a special televised edition of the brand. Entitled “Vengeance Day” the show will see multiple championship matches take place on the show.
Also announced for the show is a special cage match. The rivalry between Pete Dunne and Tony D’Angelo will reach its climax as both men will face off inside the steel cage with weapons added for extra brutality.
The following matches and have been announced for Vengeance Day:
- Bronn Breakker (c) vs. Santos Escobar – Singles match for the NXT Championship.
- Carmelo Hayes (c) vs. Cameron Grimes – Singles match for the North American Championship.
- Pete Dunne vs. Tony D’Angelo – Weaponised Steel Cage match.
- MSK vs. The Creed Brothers – Finals of the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic. The winners will receive a future opportunity at the NXT Tag Team Championships.
- Toxic Attraction vs. Indi Hartwell and Persia Pirotta – Tag team match for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Championships.
Also, while not announced for the show, there is a possibility that another interaction between Dolph Ziggler and Tommaso Ciampa may be taking place. Ziggler made a surprise appearance on the February 8th NXT, which was also countered by Ciampa, who made an appearance on the February 14th Raw.
Featured image: WWE