The December 22nd edition of AEW Dynamite will be broadcast live from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina. This episode will be a special edition of the flagship show, titled “Holiday Bash”
Ahead of the show, a big 6 man tag team match has been promoted ahead of time, as MJF and FTR team up to face the team of Darby Allin, Sting and CM Punk. This will potentially be the first time that Punk and MJF have the chance to get physical with one another.
The semi-finals of the TBS Title tournament and a Christmas party are also due to take place on the show. The following matches and segments have been announced by All Elite Wrestling to take place at Holiday Bash:
- Orange Cassidy vs. Adam Cole.
- Malakai Black vs. Griff Garrison.
- Nyla Rose vs. Ruby Soho – Semi-final match in the TBS Title Tournament.
- Tony Schiavone and Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D’s Christmas Party.
- MJF and FTR vs. CM Punk, Sting and Darby Allin – Trios match.
Featured image: Twitter