Wednesday November 17th will be declared as the first ever “National Cowboy Sh*t Day” as announced by “Hangman” Adam Page. The new AEW World Champion released a comedic press release-style statement on his social media. The statement, which was scheduled to be released “Sometime after Being The Elite goes up” states the declaration by Page:
Highlights of the declaration include a celebration on Dynamite, trade in his truck for a more eco-friendly vehicle, and will study the vegan diet. The last point is in preparation for an upcoming match with Bryan Danielson, as “The American Dragon” is the new number one contender for the title. Danielson earned the opportunity by being victorious in the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament finals at Full Gear.
Wednesday November 17th will be the first edition of AEW Dynamite since the Full Gear pay-per-view, which is where “Hangman” Adam Page defeated Kenny Omega to capture his first World Championship in AEW. Dynamite will be airing live from Virginia, the home state of the AEW World Champion. Other announced matches and segments for the upcoming Dynamite are as follows:
- Bryan Danielson vs. Evil Uno.
- Orange Cassidy & Tomohiro Ishii vs. The Butcher & The Blade.
- Sammy Guevara (c) vs. Jay Lethal – Singles match for the TNT Championship.
- Hikaru Shida vs. Nyla Rose – Quarterfinals in the TBS Championship tournament.
- Dante Martin & Lio Rush vs. The Acclaimed.
Featured image: Sports Illustrated