Two more matches have been added to the Survivor Series pay-per-view, which takes place on Sunday November 21st. Continuing with the recent theme of Survivor Series being built around champion vs. champion matches, the remaining champions from both Raw and SmackDown have been confirmed to face off against each other.
Firstly, the mid-card champions from Raw and SmackDown will compete against each other, with the United States Champion Damian Priest representing Raw and the Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura facing off at the pay-per-view. The Tag Team Champions from both Raw and SmackDown will also be competing against each other on November 21st, as Raw champions RK-Bro will take on The Usos in the battle for brand supremacy.
While The Usos got physical with both Randy Orton and Riddle on the go-home edition of Raw, no interaction ahs taken place between Priest and Nakamura to build towards their upcoming match. There is a possibility that an invasion angle may take place on the go-home SmackDown, which takes place on November 19th.
The current line-up for Survivor Series is as follows:
- Team Raw [Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Austin Theory and Bobby Lashley] vs. Team SmackDown [Drew McIntyre, Jeff Hardy, Xavier Woods, Sami Zayn and Baron Corbin] – 5 on 5 Survivor Series elimination match.
- Team Raw [Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, Carmella and Zelina Vega] vs. Team SmackDown [Sasha Banks, Shayna Baszler, Shotzi, Natalya and TBC] – 5 on 5 Survivor Series elimination match.
- WWE Champion Big E vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
- Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair.
- Raw Tag Team Champions RK-Bro vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos.
- United States Champion Damian Priest vs. Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura.
Featured image: WWE