The November 2nd edition of NXT will see the fallout from the previous week’s Halloween Havoc episode, in which three championships changed hands. These were the NXT Women’s Championship, the NXT Women’s Tag team Championships and the NXT Tag Team Championships. Advertised ahead of time include multiple tag team matches and non-wrestling segments.
The following matches and segments have been announced to take place on NXT:
- Xyon Quinn vs. Robert Stone
- Tony D’Angelo to appear on “Lashing Out with Lash Legend”
- Cameron Grimes to appear in “Duke’s Poker Room” with Duke Hudson
- Von Wagner and Kyle O’Reilly vs. Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde
- Johnny Gargano and Dexter Lumis vs. Trick Williams and Carmelo Hayes
Featured image: WWE