The August 25th edition of AEW Dynamite will be broadcast from the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dynamite will see CM Punk make his debut on All Elite Wrestling’s flagship show. Punk made his debut on the August 20th episode of AEW Rampage in one of the biggest returns to wrestling in recent memory.
Also on the show will be an appearance from Chris Jericho. Le Champion lost the final labour of Jericho to MJF. As a result, Dynamite will hear from the former AEW Champion as he addresses his future.
The following matches and segments have been announced by AEW ahead of the show:
- CM Punk will make his Dynamite debut.
- Chris Jericho addresses his future, following his loss to MJF on the August 18th Dynamite.
- Jon Moxley, Eddie Kingston & Darby Allin vs. The Wingmen (Cezar Bononi, Ryan Nemeth & JD Drake)
- QT Marshall, Nick Comoroto & Aaron Solo vs. Gunn Club Austin, Colten & Billy Gunn
- Malakai Black vs. Brock Anderson
- Jamie Hayter vs. Red Velvet
- Matt Hardy vs. Orange Cassidy
- Lucha Brothers vs. Varsity Blonds – AEW World Tag Team Title Eliminator Tournament. The winners will face Jurassic Express in the final of the tournament. The winners of the match will face The Young Bucks at All Out for the AEW Tag Team Championship inside a steel cage.
Featured image: Wrestling Inc.