The August 17th edition of NXT will be the final episode of the black and gold brand before NXT TakeOver 36 on Sunday August 22nd.
The go-home NXT has been named Title Tuesday, with two championship matches confirmed to take place on the show. The show will also feature a face to face confrontation and more.
The following matches and segments have all been confirmed to take place on the show:
- Karrion Kross and Samoa Joe to have a face to face confrontation ahead of their NXT Championship match at TakeOver 36.
- KUSHIDA (c) vs. Roderick Strong – Singles match for the Cruiserweight Championship.
- MSK (c) vs. Imperium – Tag Team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship.
- Carmelo Hayes vs. Duke Hudson – NXT Breakout Tournament semi-final match.
As mentioned, this is the final NXT before NXT TakeOver 36 on Sunday August 22nd. The current card for the event is as follows:
- Karrion Kross (c) vs. Samoa Joe – Singles match for the NXT Championship.
- Raquel Gonzalez (c) vs. Dakota Kai – Singles match for the NXT Women’s Championship.
- WALTER (c) vs. Ilja Dragunov – Singles match for the WWE United Kingdom Championship.
- LA Knight (c) vs. Cameron Grimes – Singles match for the Million Dollar Championship. If LA Knight is victorious, Ted DiBiase will become Knight’s butler.
- Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly – Undisputed showdown 2 out of 3 falls match. Match 1 is a standard singles match, match 2 will be a street fight. If necessary, match 3 will be a steel cage match.
Featured image: WWE