The RAW Tag Team Championships will be defended at Money in the Bank on July 18th. Champions AJ Styles and Omos will defend their titles against The Viking Raiders at the pay per view.
The announcement was made on the go-home edition of the red brand for Money in the bank. On the show, Omos made his in-ring singles debut. Omos defeated Erik to pick up his first singles victory on the main roster. Fellow champion AJ Styles lost his match against Viking Raider Ivar.
The match was originally advertised for the July 19th edition of RAW. This episode would be the first RAW following Money in the bank and the first RAW in front of a live crowd this year. It is currently unknown whether this match will take place on both the pay per view and RAW.
AJ Styles and Omos won the Tag Team Championships at WrestleMania 37. The team defeated former champions The New Day to to capture the titles.
The reason for this match being added is possibly due to the removal of another match. Bianca Belair vs. Bayley will no longer be taking place on the show due to an injury to Bayley. More information can be found on this here.
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge – Singles match for the Universal Championship.
- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston – Singles match for the WWE Championship.
- AJ Styles and Omos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders – Tag Team match for the RAW Tag Team Championships.
- Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair – Singles match for the RAW Women’s Championship.
- Asuka vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross vs. Natalya vs. Zelina Vega vs. Liv Morgan – Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match.
- Big E vs. Riddle vs. Ricochet vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kevin Owens vs. John Morrison vs. Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura – Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match.
Featured image: WWE