Last night on RAW, multiple additions were made to the Fastlane card. Most surprisingly, Alexa Bliss challenged Randy Orton to an intergender match on Sunday. This is most likely where The Fiend will return and set up a programme between the two at Wrestlemania. Also, following the “match” [hopscotch and a slime attack] between Braun Strowman and Shane McMahon, a rematch has been set for Sunday. Finally, To end their rivalry before Wrestlemania, Drew McIntyre and Sheamus will also compete against each other.
The current card for WWE Fastlane is as follows:
- Big E (c) vs Apollo Crews – Singles match for the Intercontinental Championship
- Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler (c) vs Sasha Banks and Bianca Bel Air – Women’s Tag Team Championship match
- Randy Orton vs Alexa Bliss
- Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre
- Roman Reigns (c) vs Daniel Bryan – Singles match for the Universal Championship. Either Jey Uso or Edge will be the special enforcer for the match.
- Braun Strowman vs Shane McMahon